Oregon Delivery Trip in late October
I plan to be making a pickup and delivery trip to Eugene and Portland Oregon in late October or early November. Please let me know if there is are any guitars that I should bring along for an audition or if you have a consignment to have me pick up for you to save the shipping.
-1944 Martin D-18 Bold, complex voice.
-1940 Martin D-18 Nice looking and set up well.
-1965 Fender Stratocaster Well maintained and very clean.
-1943 Martin D-18 Large, warm voice. Great feel.
– 2008 Collings D-1A Varnish clean with played in voice.
– 1953 Gibson ES-175 Single P-90 pickup.
– 1923 Martin O-18 Some repairs.
– 2004 Hofner President Jazz Archtop Clean.
– 2009 (?) Elrick New Jazz Standard 5 string bass As new.
– 1936 Martin OOO-18 Lively voice, affordable
Walker Creek Music Camp October 8-11
I will be supporting the Walker Creek Music Camp again this fall by acting as a teaching assistant for the bass class and teaching a couple of bass workshops myself. This camp offers fun and interactive playing of guitars, banjos, fiddles, resophonic guitars, dancing, etc. It is a four day island of fun and interactive musical sanity in our busy work day world. I will have an able friend assisting in the shop during my absence.
For more information, see the website: walkercreekmusiccamp.org
- 1936 Martin D-28 Very clean and original. Arrives October 13
- 1941 Martin D-28 Minor play wear, family instrument
- 1968 Martin D-45 Play wear and a few localized repairs
- 1941 Martin D-18 An especially fine sounding player grade D-18
- 1941 Martin D-28 Same owner since the 1970s
- 1937 Martin D-18 Same owner since the 1960s
In the Repair Shop
– Nothing for now
String Bass Website
See our companion website www.steveswanstringbass.com for the complete inventory and related material for the bass violins in stock.